Need a speaker or topic for your school, club, group, meeting or event?
We have a number of health educators and counselors who are available to speak on a variety of health-related topics that can be tailored to meet the needs or interests of your group or event.
Health educators and counselors are also available to set up information tables and teach FLASH (Family Life and Sexual Health) curriculum to teens.
Some events we have done in the past:
- Sex education in local schools (in-person and virtual)
- Tabling at churches, schools, and companies for health fairs and community resource fairs
- New mother baby shower events (i.e. Reblossom)
- Presentations for afterschool groups, nonprofit organizations, company luncheons, foster parent trainings
- Backpack and school supply events at Farmers Markets and open houses